Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate – Apply online 2020
A domicile is given by the State Government to affirm that an individual has a place within a specific state as a resident. In this article, we tell you how to get the Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate in detail.
Why Require a Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate?
Residents can use a Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate for the accompanying determined purposes:
- To apply for Government Jobs
- Acquiring the Caste Certificate
- Admissions in colleges or universities
- To get the inclination in social government welfare plans
The accompanying elements are qualified to get house declaration in Uttarakhand:
- He/she is an inhabitant of Uttarakhand.
- He/she ought to have been a perpetual inhabitant of the state for more than 15 Years.
- An individual who has a lasting home in the state yet living out of the State for acquiring or some other reason.
- Ladies wedded to men who have a perpetual home in the state.
The accompanying records are essential while applying for the Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate:
- Copy of Parivar Register that should be affirmed by the Gram Pradhan or the authentication of Ward part.
- Copy of Electricity Bill.
- Copy of Ration Card.
- A duplicate of khatoni land period.
- Candidates ought to get the validation in the structure by the concerned officials or specialists.
- Secondary school or Higher certification.
- Affirmation of ceaseless home in the State/UT for a specific least period.
- Tehsil Enquiry Report.
Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate can be acquired either by applying through the individual CSC (Common Service Center) or by visiting Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Tehsildar Office/Revenue Department/District Collector Office.
The application structure for applying for a domicile certificate in Uttarakhand is given beneath for your reference