This article will guide you on how to apply online for Ration Card in Uttarakhand
There are basically 4 types of Ration Card in Uttarakhand explained below:-
There are 4 unique sorts of proportion cards that are given to residents based on their money related conditions just as salary level. The various sorts of apportion cards gave to residents of Uttarakhand are as per the following:-
- APL Ration Card (Yellow Card) – Above Poverty Line families whose yearly pay is above Rs.15,000.
- State Food Security Scheme/BPL Ration Card (White Card) – BPL RC is given to Below Poverty Line families.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna Ration Card (Pink Cards) – AYY apportion cards are given to those family units having yearly pay underneath Rs. 15,000.
- Annapurna Yojana (Green Card) – Senior residents of over 60 years old or individuals over 65 years and not getting any annuity offices.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Ration Card:-
All the candidates must meet the essential qualification models to get another apportion card in Uttarakhand:-
an) Applicants who are lasting occupants of Uttarakhand can apply.
b) Households not previously having apportioned cards in the state are qualified.
c) Newly wedded couples can apply for a new proportion card.
d) Citizens having impermanent apportion cards or whose date has been terminated are qualified.
Note that the issue of the new proportion card in Uttarakhand would be founded on the family salary just as monetary states of the family.
The most effective method to Apply Online for Ration Card in Uttarakhand
The residents of Uttarakhand whose name is absent in the Ration Card List can apply online for a new proportion card at the official site fcs.uk.gov.in. Here is the immediate connect to check the total cycle to fill online application/enrollment structure for name consideration in Uttarakhand RC Holder list:-
- Download the form for Ration Card in Uttarakhand — Click Here
- Fill the form and submit it to the concerned authority.
There is no application structure filling expense and there is no necessity to pay any charges while applying on the web for a new apportion card in Uttarakhand. Nonetheless, candidates can gather their apportion cards from the concerned experts on making an installment of Rs. 5 for each duplicate.
Timeline for Issuing Ration Card in Uttarakhand
All the candidates can present the total Uttarakhand Ration Card online application structure and new proportion cards would be given inside 15 days of accommodation of utilization.
Connecting of Aadhaar Card with Ration Card
Individuals would now be able to interface their Unique Identification Number or Aadhaar Card with their apportion card. This should be possible online by visiting the official gateway.
List of Documents Required for New Ration Card in Uttarakhand
The following Documents needed to apply online for a new application card in Uttarakhand:-
- Private/Address confirmation, for example, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Age Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Character Proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Pay confirmation of the family (Scanned Copy)
- Ongoing Passport Size Photograph of the candidate
- Substantial Mobile Number/E-mail ID
- Self Declaration and Certificate gave by Ward Councilor/Pradhan
- Tenure Agreement (if relevant)
If there should be an occurrence of non-ownership of previously mentioned records, applications for new proportion cards are at risk of get dismissed.
Helpline Number (Toll-Free) for Uttarakhand Ration Card
Individuals would now be able to contact the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department for any apportion card related issue. The helpline number for Uttarakhand Ration Card just as complementary contact no. can be checked through the connection http://fcs.uk.gov.in/contactus. For additional subtleties, visit the official site at fcs.uk.gov.in