Online Employment Exchange Offices in Uttarakhand 2020
Click Here To Download->Online Employment Exchange Offices in Uttarakhand 2020
|Area Employment Office|
|District Employment Office|
|2||U. S. Nagar||05944||244799||244799|
|City Employment Office|
|University Employment Information and Exchange Center|
|1||Haridwar – Gurukul Kangari University||01334||212036||–|
|2||Nainital – DSB Campus||–||–||–|
|3||Roorkee – I I T Roorkee||01332||285806||–|
|4||Srinagar ( Garhwal ) – Garhwal University||01346||252207||252207|
|Education And Training Center|
|Special Employment Office|
|1||Kalsi ( Dehradun ) (For Scheduled Tribes)||01360||276131||–|
|2||Dehradun ( For Physically Handicapped)||0135||2712608||2712608|
Visit the official website for the latest update of Online Employment Exchange Offices in Uttarakhand 2020 – Employment Exchange Office
Online Employment Card Renewal Uttarakhand:-
Before starting the article about Online Employment Card Renewal Uttarakhand, I would like to tell you very genuine facts about the renewal and registration in the employment office Uttarakhand. Online Employment Card Renewal Uttarakhand:-
- Most of the time Uttarakhand employment registration sites won’t work when you look for Online Employment Card Renewal Uttarakhand.
- If it will be working, they will just take you from one page to another page.
- If the sites are working, remember you will need CSC ID for the registration or renewal.
- CSC is the Common Service Center. Go to the CSC official page https://www.csc.gov.in/
- Or directly click on this Registration link
- A window will come as shown below:-
7. Register yourself with CSC, then do the CSC registration on the link – CLICK HERE
8. If you are finding it difficult, trust me it is really very difficult for all.
9. I will advise if you are looking to do it easily online. It is not as easy as going to the employment office nearby your place.
10. Well I have explained below how to register and renew online. If you find it easy then go ahead. If not then go nearby employment exchange office.
More Steps for the registration and Online Employment Card Renewal Uttarakhand:-
This article will help you to find out why to register in the employment office and how to register online in the employment office. Employment offices are divided into zone wise in Uttarakhand. Earlier people have to register manually. By going to the office and showing the original certificates and submitting the photocopy of the documents in the office along with the application form. So it was a very hectic and time taking process.
Now what the government has done is that filling or a registration in the employment exchange is done online. The government of Uttarakhand is doing so well for the people of the state. And making everything to be done on ease. Everything is being digitalized and services are being provided online digitally. Online Employment Card Renewal Uttarakhand
Simple steps to get registered:-
- Open any search browser.
- Go to the link http://rojgar.uk.gov.in/
- Click on Online Registration on the left sidebar of the screen.
- Then Click on CSC registration and fill in the required details.
- Submit and get register.
Some of the employment offices according to the area are:
To get more information regarding the employment offices in Uttarakhand click below on the link provided:-
Why should a candidate get registered in employment exchange?
After getting registered, the candidate becomes eligible for the government job vacancies that might be coming in the near future. The candidate will be notified of the job vacancies. Depending upon the age, sex, and education qualifications. The candidate will have sponsorship to take training under government schemes.
Many of the state government is providing unemployment allowance to the unemployed people. After getting registered in the employment exchange office candidate will be eligible for the allowance. So it is very important for unemployed people to get registered in the employment exchange office. And to renew it every three years for keeping it registered in the live records of data.
Benefits of being Registered in an employment exchange office:-
- You’ll be registered as unemployed in that particular region. In the near future if any job opportunities come to the government. You’ll be eligible for it.
- You’ll be eligible for an unemployment allowance (berozgari Bhatta).
- To fill any state-level exam you must be registered in the employment exchange office.
- You’ll become eligible for taking training under government schemes.
- The candidate will become part of live data of registration in the employment exchange office.
- The registered candidate will be notified of new job vacancies.
Online Employment Card Renewal Uttarakhand:-
After every three years or within every three years candidate needs to renew the name and details in the office. So that he/she will be part of the live data and calculations of the employment office.
The candidate can renew it till two months after completing three years. After three years and two months candidate has to register again. So it is better to register before it gets expired. Renewal Is a very short process in comparison to the registration.
How to renew in the employment exchange office?
Take the X- 10b form. Or the form containing the registration number given at the time of registration to the nearest employment exchange office.
Nowadays some of the offices are having computers. They will give you one new form after the renewal. But offices where still computer systems are lacking. They will make a correction and will extend the date for three years. So it is better to renew within three years rather registering again. Online Employment Card Renewal Uttarakhand
To get more information regarding the renewal. And to get the information in Hindi go through the link provided below.
This is a verified link and information under the link is provided by the government officials themselves. So, this was all about Online Employment Card Renewal Uttarakhand.
Also, Check – Uttarakhand Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme 2020