Download Aadhaar Card online in Uttarakhand 2020
DOWNLOAD Aadhaar Card online by Aadhaar Number
Listed below are the steps to download aadhaar card online:
- Keep your enrollment number ready along with the time and date given in the acknowledgment slip if you don’t have your Aadhaar.
- Keep your Aadhaar number handy if you have your Aadhaar number.
- Enrolment ID/Aadhaar
- Number/VID Number Enrolment
- Full Name
- Pin Code
- Security Code
- ID of Enrolment
- (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss) Date/Time
- Code of Security
- Mobile Number
- Log-in to the official website of UIDAI.
- Look for the ‘Check Aadhaar Status’ option on the home page and click on it.
- Along with the 14-digit time stamp, you will be asked for your 14 digit Enrollment ID (EID) number. Specify the same. Ensure that the time stamp is entered in the following format: dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss as shown on your registration slip
- After submitting this you will be prompted to enter the Captcha security code provided. Without any errors, carefully enter the same one.
- To provide the Aadhaar status of your submission, now click on the ‘Check Status’ button.
Steps to download Aadhaar Card online via Umang App
Step 1: Download the Umang App and open it
Step 2: Under the All Services tab, press “Aadhaar Card”
Step3: Press “View DigiLocker’s Aadhaar Card”
Download Aadhaar Card online using Enrolment ID (EID)
Follow the steps to download aadhaar card online via Enrolment id:
- Visit the official website of Aadhaar, https:/uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ sub-option under the ‘Get Aadhaar’ option.
- A new screen will pop up by clicking the Enrolment ID option (EID).
- If you don’t want to reveal the full digits of your Aadhaar number, enter the Enrollment ID, a 14-digit number, and click on the masked Aadhaar.
- To enter the 14-digit date time stamp that is printed on the registration slip, pick the calendar.
- Enter the CAPTCHA, OTP and download your E-Aadhaar.
Also, Check: Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate – Apply online 2020