Ayushman Bharat Scheme
The health insurance scheme offering a cover of Rs. 5 lakh per household, the PMJAY scheme aims to provide healthcare to 10 crore households, which are predominantly poor and have lower middle income. The 10 crore families in rural areas constitute eight crore families and 2.33 crore families in urban areas. This means that the scheme split up into smaller units will aim to cater to 50 crore individual beneficiaries.
The scheme, however, has some preconditions under which it chooses who will benefit from the health cover benefit. While the list is primarily classified in rural areas for lack of shelter, low wages, and other deprivation, the urban list of beneficiaries of the PMJAY is drawn up on the basis of occupation.
Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojna
- Rupees 5 Lakhs Annual Health Coverage for Beneficiary Members.
- No Family Size, Age, or Gender Limit for Family Members.
- Women, Girl Child, senior citizens will be given priority.
- Eligibility will be based on 2011 census data.
- There is no need to give the receiver some money at the hospital.
- The benefits of the scheme include pre-and post-hospitalization.
- Patients can travel anywhere in the country to the impaneled hospitals for treatment.
- In order to receive treatment at hospitals, beneficiaries should hold either of the prescribed cards.
Apply Online Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana
Let us see the online procedure for the portal application of the Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojna online. This procedure is intended for qualifying applicants who wish to register with the Health Cards portal.
- Visit Ayushmanuttarakhand’s Official Portal.
- It takes the online applicant to the following home page.
- Scroll down to the home page and press the Online Registration button.
- This redirects the online applicant to the page below.
- In the newly opened version, it notifies that the registration process has changed.
Registration form @ayushmanuttarakhand.org
- To view the guidelines on the pdf tab, Click the link.
- Click on Family Search after reading the guidelines to know the eligibility information of your family.
- Enter your NFSA Ration Card, Mobile Number, Name, Area, MSBY Card Number, Voter’s ID 2012, SECC 2011 and Govt. Card for pensioners.
- Verify and click on the search button for all the information.
- It then shows your family’s eligibility status.
- You can get the golden cards offline at the Common Service Centers after referencing the eligibility status.
List of Essential Diseases protected by Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojna
Via funding of up to Rs. 5 lakh per family, per annum, PMJAY lets households access secondary and tertiary care. For daycare procedures, this aid is valid and also extends to pre-existing conditions. Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojna expands coverage of impanelled public and private hospitals to more than 1,350 medical packages.
The following are some of the essential diseases covered.
- Cancer of the prostate
- Bypass coronary artery grafting
- Replacement Double Valve
- Angioplasty of Carotid with stent
- Substitution of pulmonary valves
- Foundation Surgery of the Skull
- Laryngopharyngectomy with pull-up gastricity
- Fixation of anterior spine
- Expander of tissue for disfigurement following burns
List of exclusions
They are exactly as follows.
- Programme in drug rehabilitation
- Procedures associated with cosmetics
- Transplants of organs
- Diagnostics for individuals (for evaluation)
- Procedures associated with fertility
Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojna Helpline Numbers
- Contact numbers and addresses of the nodal officers overseeing the Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana can be consulted by the beneficiaries on the official website.
- To find out the Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojna Helpline numbers, click on the link below.